Urban Outfitters Photo Producer is responsible for producing the photo shoots for Catalog, Internal Marketing, PR, Lookbooks, and Retail Display. This includes managing the Photo Dept. budget as well as meeting with and sourcing models, photographers and locations that reflect the overall feel of the brand. Along with the Photo Director, the Photo Producer will identify talent that reflects the overall seasonal creative concept as well as the liaising with outside production companies. This is a full time position in Philadelphia, Pa., with benefits (Health, Dental and 401K).
- Management of photo shoot production and budgets for the Urban Outfitters catalog, internal marketing and PR, and special shoots for individual brands within Urban Outfitters.
- Coordinate and maintain relationship with outside production company. This includes all travel, location scouting, booking of talent, logistics of shoot.
- Tracks and input of catalog and PR photo invoices.
- Work with Photo Director and Post-Production Manger to streamline production and facilitate post-production.
- Continually identify emerging model, photographer, and hair/makeup artist talent with an intuitive understanding of the Urban brand and the Urban customer.
- Assist is all aspects of regularly scheduled castings to scout models for web and catalog shoots. Maintain model and photographer databases that can be used for all shoots.
- Maintain active relationships with external photo and model agencies, photographers, artists, blogs, etc. to keep up to date information to be used in production throughout the season and contribute to the development of the Urban brand.
- Meet with Photo Director to review seasonal creative concepts and suggest potential models, locations and photographers for web and catalog that reflect the seasonal direction. Continue to feed information and direction as season progresses.
- Participate in catalog and PR creative meetings as needed to contribute to efficient and effective use of photographs within the different departments of Urban Outfitters.
- Develop presentation material for Concept Proposals in regards to photography, models and locations in meetings for web and catalog.
- Organize and track Catalog and PR images for Urban’s internal image archive as a resource for Urban Europe and Urban Direct.
For more information and to apply, visit: