Field Organizer – West Virginia State Democratic Party
Huntington, Princeton, Logan, Oak Hill, Beckley
July 1-November 5, 2014
The West Virginia Democratic Party is seeking Field Organizers to work on competitive races in the West Virginia Third Congressional District for the 2014 cycle. Field Organizers will be responsible for recruiting, training, and managing volunteers to expand the volunteer network for the campaign. Field Organizers will manage and execute voter contact tactics such as phone banks, canvasses, voter registration drives, and visibility events. Field Organizers should be high energy, outgoing, enthusiastic, and willing to work long hours. Candidates with experience building coalitions among diverse groups of people and experience holding volunteers accountable are preferred.
– Exceptionally organized with the ability to meet strict deadlines;
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
– Positions will be based in targeted Congressional Districts across the country;
– Frequent travel required; Access to a vehicle;
– Commitment to electing Democrats;
– Other duties as needed;
Please Submit a Resume and a Cover Letter to WV03 Field Director Mike McCollum at Mike@WVDemocrats.com.