About Career Services Center:
The WVU Career Services Center helps prepare WVU students and alumni at all levels of the career development process, to include major and career selection, resume and professional document review, job search coaching, mock interviews, and networking skills. The Center also connects students and alumni with employment opportunities through on-campus career fairs and interviews as well as online job posting and networking sites.
The Social Media Intern will be a key player in developing, implementing, and evaluating the social media outreach and communication strategies for students and employers. They will bring a new and creative approach to the way we deliver information and engage with our students.
• Help determine the creative direction of our social media strategy
• Manage the day-to-day activities on all social media platforms
• Identify and implement social media competitions and other audience engagement activities
• Create graphics for use on social media
• Monitor, analysis and benchmark social media activity
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Aptitude for technology and online networking sites
• Experience with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, and Pinterest
• Professional, self-motivated, and responsible
• Experience with Photoshop is a plus but not required
• Submit your resume on MountaineerTRAK (www.myinterfase.com/wvu/student)
• Optional: Include a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position and describe the skills and interests you possess that qualify you for this position and/or a writing sample.
For more information and to apply, click here