HelpWELL is looking for an outstanding, upperclassmen or graduate student to work with us on the WELLWVU Carruth Center suicide prevention and awareness grant, the HelpWELL Program. The position is part time with flexibility in work schedule hours (some evening work required). The rate of pay is $12/hour and we hope to hire this position immediately and keep the position into September 2016. Learn more about the HelpWELL Program and initiatives.
General duties would include:
– developing outreach materials and conducting awareness events
– assistance with the Student Mental Health Advisory Board
– research and revision related to new policy development
Looking for students with:
– excellent written and oral communication skills
– sensitivity to the grant topic and special populations (e.g. LGBTQ, veterans, international and first year students)
– general computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, design software experience desirable but not necessary)
Interested students should contact: Allison Cutlip, HelpWELL Program Coordinator or call 304-293-2647.