If you are a journalism or strategic communications senior who is graduating in May 2016, and would like to be recognized for your achievements, then apply for the College of Media’s Outstanding Senior Award.
Five seniors on both the journalism and strategic communications side will be recognized on Friday, April 22nd, 2016 at 1:00 p.m. in the Mountainlair Ballrooms at our Spring Honors Ceremony.
To be considered for such a prestigious award, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a May 2016 graduate
- Have a minimum overall GPA of a 3.0
To apply for the Outstanding Senior Award you must submit a resume with the following required criteria:
- Major GPA and overall GPA
- Major emphasis (journalism or strategic communications)
- Any extra-curricular activities
- Any service activities
- Any internships or college experience related to your major
- Any specific skills related to your major
- Name, address, e-mail and phone number
Please email your resume to Valerie Burgess.
Deadline to email your resume is Thursday, April 7, by Noon.
Tell your friends, work on your resume and let your achievements be recognized! Good Luck!