WVU’s Administrative Technology Solutions (ATS) is offering a paid technical technical writing summer internship. The internship provides fantastic writing/editing experience and an opportunity to network with professionals.
- Work extensively with computers and the internet
- Create, edit, and maintain technical documents
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to gather information and work on projects
- Be a senior or graduate student majoring in journalism, communications, or English
- Display excellent communication skills
- Be familiar with Microsoft Word
- Optional but preferred: Have experience with Adobe Acrobat, Novell GroupWise, and Microsoft SharePoint.
This internship pays $10 per hour for up to 40 hours per week, and the current technical writer will provide additional training. If you are interested, send your resume and a cover letter to:
Kate Hazen (Kate.Hazen@mail.wvu.edu)
Executive Director, Administrative Technology Solutions
West Virginia University
One Waterfront Place, Rm 4129
Morgantown, WV 26506