You will receive an email from your advisor to schedule an appointment. Students must meet with their advisor during their assigned time period. Students may not register for an appointment earlier than their assigned time period. Any student who makes an appointment earlier than assigned will be deleted and asked to reschedule for the appropriate week.Schedule Your Advising Appointment
Steps for Scheduling your Advising Appointment
- Log into SSC using your WVU MyID.
- On the Student Home Screen, there is a Get Advising link (blue box in the upper
- Under ‘To Help you find a time….’, select ‘Reed Advising’ from the drop-down menu.
- Then under ‘Choose from the following options’:
- If you want to schedule with your Academic Advisor, select ‘Reed Advising’ from the drop-down menu and hit the NEXT button.
- If you want to schedule with Eric Minor, select ‘Career Counseling’ from the drop-down menu and hit the NEXT button.
- Under ‘Choose Location’, select ‘Reed College of Media Advising’ from the drop-down
- Under ‘Which Advisor?’:
- Select your Academic Advisor for an advising appointment. You can find your academic advisor listed in DegreeWorks.
- Select Matthew (Eric) Minor for a Career Counseling appointment.