Advising AppointmentsSchedule an appointment with your advisor
- Log into SSC using your WVU MyID.
- On the Student Home Screen, there is a Get Advising link (blue box in the upper
- Under ‘To Help you find a time….’, select ‘Reed Advising’ from the drop-down menu.
- Then under ‘Choose from the following options’:
- If you want to schedule with your Academic Advisor, select ‘Reed Advising’ from the drop-down menu and hit the NEXT button.
- If you want to schedule with Eric Minor, select ‘Career Counseling’ from the drop-down menu and hit the NEXT button.
Under ‘Choose Location’, select ‘Reed College of Media Advising’ from the drop-down menu.
- Under ‘Which Advisor?’:
- Select your Academic Advisor for an advising appointment. You can find your academic advisor listed in DegreeWorks.
- Select Matthew (Eric) Minor for a Career Counseling appointment.
Advisor Locations (Martin Hall)
- Demetrius Greer (108B Martin Hall) –
- Aaron Hawley (104D Martin Hall) –
- Eric Minor (104B Martin Hall) –
- Tricia Petty (104A Martin Hall) –
- Kayla Poling (104E Martin Hall) –
- Emily Roush (108A Martin Hall) – Emily.Roush@mail.wvu.edu
Advising schedule for Spring 2020 Registration (you will receive an email from your advisor to schedule an appointment)
- Seniors graduating in August or December, Athletes, Veterans and Exceptions: September 23rd – October 1st
- Juniors: October 2nd – 9th
- Sophomores: October 14th – 18th
- Freshmen: October 21st – 25th
When you can register for Spring and Summer 2020
- Oct. 15 – PSC Exceptions
- Oct. 22 – Professional, Graduate, Exceptions, L3, Honors Day 1, PSC Open Registration, WVUIT Exceptions
- Oct. 23 – L2, Honors Day 2
- Oct. 24 – L1 and Honors Day 3
- Oct. 25 – Honors Day 4
- Oct. 28 – Seniors (90+ hours) / WVUIT Open Registration
- Oct. 30 – Juniors (60 – 89 hours)
- Nov. 1 – Sophomores (30 – 59 hours)
- Nov. 4 – Freshmen (1 – 29 hours)
Classifications are based on hours earned and hours in progress for Fall 2019 term.