Métier, Ltd. is searching for a high-energy candidate interested in leading the marketing department of a fast-paced, results driven organization. The marketing manager will work closely with the business development department to generate sales leads, create and maintain company collateral and enhance the existing brand. Responsibilities will include: writing advertisements, managing the corporate website, writing and distributing press releases, coordinating corporate events and performing other public relations and marketing activities. This is a great opportunity to mix tactical expertise with creative and strategic projects. With an impressive list of clients and award-winning products and services, this position will allow you to take your career to the next level.
• Bachelor’s Degree with a proven record of success
• 3 – 5 years of professional experience
• Marketing experience required; Technology experience desired
• The ability to work independently under deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Superior organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
• Professional demeanor
• Ability to grasp new concepts quickly, especially within the information technology arena
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience with Photoshop highly desired
This position is ideal for those who strive to be the best! Métier is built on a strong foundation of entrepreneurial spirit, focus, creativity, energy, and the desire to excel. Salary for this outstanding opportunity is based on experience and merit. We offer excellent health benefits, 401(k) plan, cell phone and daily travel reimbursement, and support the on-going training of our employees.
Métier’s reputation for quality, value, performance, and integrity is unsurpassed in the technology industry. If you are interested in being part of this winning team, please our website, www.metier.com, and fill out an application via our careers page.
Métier, Ltd. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, creed, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Métier, Ltd. takes affirmative action to increase ethnic, cultural, and gender diversity; to employ qualified disabled individuals; and to provide equal opportunity to all employees.